Sunday 4 August 2013

My Friend, My Soul, My Sister.



You are the moonlight in my starry night,
You are the shining star I see that makes great light.
You are the rose i smile at,
You are the one that conjures jubilance even when I'm flat. 
You are the individual who stopped my inside brat.
How not to argue, and showed precious dialogues.
You are the lyrics in my sweet melody,
You are my laughter, my joy, the strangeness' that dwells in my body. 
You are the unique sister who feels my sorrow,
You have the caring heart that carries on for tomorrow.
You are the friend who distinguishes me perfectly,
When the time shows our moods brilliantly.
You are the dearest who has encouraged me to have a flare of ambition,
You listen my soul and you have my attention. 
Bashful for life but searching for affection,
I'm fortunate that the Lord appointed you to me,
You are my dearest companion, my love that dwells in me, and my essence of friendship
You are the most noble fellow I know.
You are the expression of my hymn.
You are my love, my soul, my Friend.



Credits to the Owner of this Poem:
By Alesha 
Born 2001, F, from London, United Kingdom 

- Haziel Jan S. Tamayo

No comments:

Post a Comment